GUARANTEED SECURED CHECKOUT WITH:
AS FEATURED ON
THE GRAVITY BELT TRAINING METHOD
Do you need to stay lower in your shots? Do your legs get heavy and slow over time? Or maybe you loose your balance while trying to co-ordinate the ball? We understand, perfection isn't possible but with the Gravity Belt, progress is possible!
Find out why weekend warriors, professional athletes and top coaches worldwide are adopting the Gravity Belt training method!
Designed by professionals to enhance the ideal athletic posture. You can now get more from each repetition.
10 BENEFITS OF THE GRAVITY BELT
- Improve Your Swing: The Gravity Belt keeps you in a lower, more athletic position, allowing you to stay down and through your shots, preventing you from popping up on contact.
- Enhance endurance: Feel your legs burn as they build the strength endurance required to play in the lower, more balanced position.
- Absorb more power: A low centre of gravity is the best position to absorb and redirect power from!
- Hit bigger shots: Develop explosiveness to hit the ball harder (power).
- Become quicker: Use the sprint bungee to train your explosive running mechanics.
- Change direction faster: Staying low is vital for efficient deceleration and acceleration.
- Become more consistent: Forwards weight shift is vital for consistent shot making. Use the sprint bungee to practice forwards movement into contact.
- Deal with variation better: A low position will keep you ready to react. Play what ever ball comes to you with composure.
- Strengthen Core and Glutes: The resistance provided by the Gravity Belt helps to target key muscle groups, including the core and glutes, leading to improved overall strength and stability on the court.
- Enhance Body Awareness: By consistently training with the Gravity Belt, you will develop a better sense of body positioning and awareness, leading to improved athletic performance and reduced risk of injury.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Gravity Belt uses 0-20 kg/ 0-44 lbs of variable resistance to keep the user down in a lower, more athletic position. Simply clip on and begin training. The more you resist the tension of the bands, the harder you have to work. Naturally, you'll adopt a lower, stronger stance where you feel less resistance. This stance is known as the ideal athletic position.
THE SPRINT BUNGEE
Clip the Sprint Bungee on to the back or the sides of the Gravity Belt waist strap. You can then clip onto a fence or have someone hold the foam handle attachment. The Sprint Bungee is great for learning how to move effectively towards each shot and balancing whilst moving laterally. It is commonly used to improve lateral balance, forwards weight shift, acceleration and deceleration.
Material: Made from 100% natural latex imported from Malaysia.
Comfort Tech: We have embedded super comfortable foam into the waist belt and ankle straps so you can focus on the tennis and not the gear!
Resistance: The three drop down D clips allow you to increase or decrease your resistance. Push yourself to the max or choose a lighter intensity to suit your required training load. (0-20kg bands).
Comes with a Carry Bag.
- One Size Fits All: Our super strong velcro design was crafted to hug firmly around all waist sizes. (40 cm- 116cm / XXS to XL).
- Height: Best suited for players taller than 1.40m
2 Year Warranty. Built to last.
FREE Shipping Worldwide (We have shipped Gravity Belts to over 20 countries worldwide).
USED AND REVIEWED BY THE BEST
We know you'll love your Gravity Belt! If you're not feeling it, you have 30 days to return our product for 100% of your money back, no questions asked. You will just have to cover the return shipping cost.
I didn’t really believe my form was failing me until a few sessions with the belt. It gives instant feedback, and has been so helpful in making practice sessions much more worthwhile. Super happy with the purchase and would highly recommend.
The best belt ever created.
Top quality, amazing work for the legs!Good job
Like we said in french: c'est de la bombe bébé
I purchased the Gravity Belt for my 13 year-old son as a Christmas present. Though showing promise in his tennis game, he was struggling with his footwork, namely too narrow of a stance and "playing too high"; both made hitting fully through his groundstrokes nearly impossible.
We have fully integrated the belt into his drills and are seeing immediate and positive results. We felt the theory of the product made sense and his improvement validated the theory.
In short, we love the product.
The Gravity Belt helps my kids to stay low and therefore more agile on the court. The only thing I would like to improve to receive some practice examples for the training in order to be more focused in the training with no need to improvise.
I think that the clips could be slightly more heavy duty - one of mine is a little sticky (ie it doesn’t always open correctly ) and I have only had the product a week.