REYNOLDS RESISTANCE LTD NZBN: 9429047797482
We pride ourselves on the exceptional quality of our products, our excellent customer service and our unrivalled customer satisfaction.
We offer simple, timely refunds if there are any issues with your purchase on arrival. This returns policy outlines the return process you should follow and our commitments to you in respect of purchases you have made via our website www.reynoldsresistance.com
If you would like to return your item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. State your name, order number and the reason for your return. This must be within 14 days of purchase and the item must be unused and in new condition.
Cost of Return:
The full cost of sending our items back to our warehouse are with the customer.
Requirements of return:
We will only accept the return of products purchased from the site for exchange or refund where:
- the Goods being returned are received back at to our warehouse within 30 days of their original dispatch date;
- the Goods are unused and in the exact same condition as they were when received by you;
- a completed returns form accompanying the Goods along with proof of purchase detailing the order number, customer details and amount paid;
- the Goods are returned in their original packaging (if applicable); and
- Goods made to a specific order may only be returned if they are not to specification.
Failure to properly return
We may refuse acceptance of a return if the requirements detailed under 2.1 are not complied with. If a return has been refused after it has been delivered to our warehouse, it is your responsibility to promptly rectify any requirement deficit. Where rectification of a return requirement is not possible, you must cover the costs of the Goods being resent to you. If return of the Goods is not accepted by us we will use reasonable efforts to notify you:
- that the Goods you attempted to return are not accepted;
- of the issue and reason for the Goods not being accepted;
- that if the issue is not rectified, then the Goods are to be re-delivered to you at your cost; and
- of how the delivery cost is to be paid.
If delivery payment is not received or the Goods are not re-delivered to you within six (6) months of our receipt of them then, we will deem the goods to be uncollected and will action their resale or disposal in accordance with the storage and disposal of unclaimed or rejected goods section of the Carriage of Goods Act, 1979.
- Exchanges will only be granted by prior agreement with you, unless the Goods were damaged or defective upon arrival or were wrongly supplied. If Goods were damaged or wrongly supplied and this can be substantiated by you, no handling fee or freight charges will apply.
- If you would like to request an exchange other than where goods were damaged, defective or wrongly supplied, please contact us and provide us with the reasoning for your exchange request. If we in our sole discretion agree to your exchange request, we will agree for your Goods to be exchanged. Please be aware that you will be responsible for all freight costs associated with the exchange along with our reasonable handling fees relating to processing of the exchange.
We will only grant a refund to you where the Goods purchased from us were defective, damaged (other than during freight) or did not meet your satisfaction with our 30 day money back guarantee at the time they were received by you unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, before the Goods are returned. 30 day money back guarantees are only accepted if we believe your dissatisfaction is genuine. We will be responsible for the return shipping fees and re-delivery fees associated with any bona-fide and substantiated refund granted as a consequence of your receipt of faulty, damaged or incorrect Goods.
Acceptance of return
Notice of acceptance
We will send you a notification confirming:
- receipt of your returned Goods;
- successful inspection; and
- acceptance, if your return is granted a refund or exchange.
Issuing refund or providing exchange
A refund or exchange that is approved:
- will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 30 days; or
- will result in your replacement Goods being dispatched to you within 15 business days.
Late refunds and exchanges
If you haven’t received your refund or exchange and 30 days have passed since you received notification of acceptance, please:
in the event of a missing refund:
- check your bank account statement thoroughly;
- contact your credit card company, or bank to see if payment has been received by them, it may take some time before your refund is officially credited to your account;
- contact us at email@example.com and:
- explain what the issue is; and
- forward a copy of your refund confirmation to us; and
- in the event of a missing exchange, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- explain what the issue is; and
- forward a copy of your exchange confirmation to us.
If you are purchasing a sale item from the Site, please carefully consider whether the purchase is right for you as we do not offer exchanges on any of our sale items.
We reserve the right to vary this Policy from time to time without further notice to you. Any variations made will be updated on our site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy every now and again to ensure you are aware of any changes made to it.
If you would like to arrange for a return, please contact our Sales Manager by emailing email@example.com